Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Inducing lactation and baby update

These next few posts will probably be shorter, because there’s not much detail in day to day inducing. 

Found out I can’t take allergy medicine because it dries up your milk. I was so happy to get off birth control and excited to start, but this is disappointing. I’m not going to lie, I really want to quit. It would be so easy to make a bottle and be done with it, but I’m not going to. I’ve wanted this for so long. Even as much as I wanted to carry a baby. Tonight I did a power pump and through a blanket over myself so I couldn’t analyze every minute. It was more relaxing. Hopefully i see a difference in a few days. 

Baby update: 
Only a few more weeks until the twins arrive! We’re at week 32 this week and go back to the doctor on Thursday. We’re hoping to get a induction date or narrow it down a little more. At 30 weeks they weighed close to 4 lbs give or take some. We will get a weight update Thursday too. We’re so excited for them to get here. Everything is finished all we have to do now is wait. Our last shower is Sunday. It’s been so much fun to celebrate with everyone. I just can’t wait to hold them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment